Learn Russian in Moscow!
Every year since 1991 people from more than 40 countries come to learn the Russian language with us. We offer a wide choice of enjoyable and effective programs to meet your academic needs. Experienced Moscow State University teachers and their original teaching methods make our school one of the leaders in teaching Russian as a foreign language in Moscow. Come learn Russian with us on Arbat Street in the heart of the Russian capital!
(May 12–Sept 8 )
Oct 20, 2014–June 12, 2015
New beginners’ groups (start every other week of the month)
Nov 3, 17
|School is closed for New Year's holidays from Dec 27, 2014 to Jan 11, 2015|
Our Russian language courses
- Up to 30 academic hours per week
- Schedule flexibility
- Possibility of accommodation and visa support
- Intensive group course + up to 10 academic hours of individual lessons per week
- Accommodation and visa eligibility
Подпишитесь на еженедельную рассылку и получайте он-лайн уроки русского языка на e-mail!
Выучите Ваши первые фразы и начните осваивать грамматику!
Marita Nummikoski, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Russian Department of Modern Languages and LiteraturesThe University of Texas at San Antonio
Professor of Foreign Languages James Madison Universit
Jeff McKibben Coordinator The Ohio State University Office of International Education USA
Harvard University USA
If you want to come to Russia to learn or improve Russian language, Moscow is the ideal place:
- Our School is located in a picturesque area, only few minutes from the Kremlin
- Moscow is the center of Russian business, economical and cultural life
- Communication with native speakers
- A wide choice of cultural activities: places of interest, theaters, galleries, museums, shopping centers, etc.
- Moscow is the heart of the international community of Russia
After 20 years of experience our School is now one of the foremost Centers of Russian language in Moscow. Every year students from more than 40 countries of the world choose Ruslanguage School because it is highly recommended by past and current students. Moreover, many students decide to prolong their studies in our School or come back again and again. Our features:
- Individualized approaches tailored to all levels and special needs
- Learning Russian language in friendly atmosphere
- Well-equipped modern classrooms
- Supervision of scholarly projects and research
- Cooperation with Universities and educational centers abroad
Our teachers of Russian are highly qualified specialists with many years of experience in teaching Russian as a foreigner language both at Lomonosov Moscow State University and various Russian language schools abroad.
Some of them are the authors of text-books and teaching materials which are well-known all over the world. Their original methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language are used for Language courses abroad.
They will guide you in Russian studies to help you advance at the fastest possible pace.
- Any dates and duration of the course: from 3 weeks to one year
- Wide choice of Programs: morning, evening weekend classes
- All levels: from beginner to advance
- Group, individual or combined classes for your choice
- Special courses for different professional needs
- Preparation for all levels of the TORFL exam
Providing students with high standards of accommodation at the Russian language courses is same important as the high quality of the Russian study Programs in Moscow. Our School carefully chooses the apartments for students to make their stay in Moscow pleasant and comfortable.
Each student lives in a separate single room in a modern apartment not far from the Moscow center. The combination of all these advantages with a good price distinguishes our choice as an exclusive offer in Moscow.
The excursion program is an essential part of student cultural life. Many of our students refer to such combination of classes and excursions as “educational tourism”. Background introductions to the many different educational tours begin in class. The combination of classroom instruction and educational tours provides valuable introduction to historical background and cultural heritage of Russia.